Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday July 30-- Mojo Monday on Tuesday

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE ends July 31
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #114  Christmas in July  CHALLENGE ends August 6



Good Morning Friends,

This is a quick post I am late for Zumba-- whooo  hoooo!!


I love the square and round sketches



I used PTI stampers select white card base
AC Amy Tangerine, and I fussy cut the flower out of the AC paper and popped it up
The stamp : Verve, It came with my order
I added waterfall stickle to the centers of the flowers


I love it !! I love the AC papers





Challenges:
MOJO: sketch
All that stickles: waterfall
Die Cuttin' Divas: AG
Party Time Tuesday: AG



Have a blessed day, Diana

12 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Diana!! The papers are so pretty!! Gorgeous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card - love that papers and fabulous flower - almost looks like zentangle :-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card! Love the colors on this! The waterfall Stickles color was a must have for me, and I have yet to use it! I will have to dust it off! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty card Diana! Great take on the Mojo sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the font of the sentiment...
    Thanks for sharing it with us at PTT..

    ReplyDelete
  6. These papers are perfect for your card.. so fun. Thanks for playing with DCD

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Thank you for joining our DCD challenge.

    Veronica DCD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card indeed... love your use of stickles decorating the designer paper....Thanks for linking at ATS!..
    SKdigis

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...