Friday, August 9, 2013

Sticky note holders.

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #115 Camping Challenge ending August 20

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY AUGUST LINKY CHALLENGE ending August 31

Hi friends,


I don't know if any of you have gotten a chance to check out my side bar, but a few weeks ago I added a lot of items to my ETSY store. Sticky note holders or Post-a-note holders what ever you want to call them  to name a few. In the last week

I use these all the time, about 5 years ago I saw a You tube video on how to make them and I happen to have all the equipment, So for the craft show I did on Jul 20th I made quite a few. I keep one in my purse all the time. I like the ones I make because they are very practical, there are no embellishments on them or anything that could fall off .



I have quite a few in the ETSY store and I will give discounts for quantities. Just email me if you are interested in quantities.  I also have a Facebook page if any of you would like to check it out here is the info
https://www.facebook.com/pages/DL-ART/--  Like it (which is also like following)   You never know what might be happening over there

I have had that for awhile also, but I have not done much with it. I will be adding things regularly to it now. If you have one let me know so I can like it!!

DLART

Click on the DLART to go to the ETSY store
Here are just of few styles for examples:







I hope you have been inspired by the post-a-note holders and I hope I have inspired you to TRY your  hand at these. I call them sticky note holders because post-a- note is a trademark.

challenges:
Paperplaytime: lots of yellow
http://countryviewchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/its-august-and-its-challenge-6.html: quotations and sayings
Word art Wednesday: uplifting

I hope you enjoy Have a blessed day, Diana

9 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous Diana!! Loving each of the different covers!!
    Awesome job!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen sticky note holders before! They are so cool! And I love the papers you chose!

    Have a wonderful weekend, Diana. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all gorgeous, Diana!! The papers you used are just fabulous!! Love them my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous my friend! Love all the different styles!

    Hope you are enjoying your day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. One thing for sure you have something for every taste. These are unique and adorable.
    Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful art with us this week.
    Psalm 23 Blessings,
    Surely goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life.
    Carole Robb Bisson, Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all beautiful!!!!!Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved all notes. Beautiful papers.
    Ana
    www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your art is always just FABULUS, Diana, and it's such a blessing to me every time you are able to stop by and play along in our challenges. Thank you so much for sharing, and please know how grateful I am to have you join us. Just darling!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job Diana with all these!! I hope you make lots of sales with Etsy shop!

    hugs,
    Catarina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...