Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Super Fun Tag for PDE and it must be Christmas in July somewhere


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY#136 "Thank you" CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JULY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge-"The Dog Days of Summer" challenge post




Hi Friends,

This is the first time in awhile I am making something that was just something I wanted to do without a challenge in mind, but then when I started, I realized my friend Janis had a tag challenge and I needed to make a tag for a card exchange.  Then, I really started having fun, I thought why not see how much stuff I can put on here and still have it be fun and not too messy looking.

So here is what I came up with. It is a tag but I layered it so it is thick, I folded the top piece over and then glued it together (so it opens), Then, I added faux stitching around the top portion, I added three paper flowers on top of the to from tag and some Christmas red stickles. I cut out a little nutcracker ballerina stamp and added a touch of liquid glass to the sparkle and three skittles from my friend Carri
dark and light purple ribbon from my friend Karen. The ink is cranberry from my CTMH store. The twine is trendy twine The little flower is part of the packaging off of Karen's ribbon. I also used the epiphany punch and bubble caps to add a little dimension and more shine. The to from stamp is from Michael's $1.00 bin. The designer cardstock is nutcracker paper from Graphics 45.  I also used a Sizzix large die  for the shape.


 Love this tag


See how it opens.

Challenges:
PDE
MY Craft spot
613 Ave
crafty sentiments-AG
scrap-creations-Christmas in July
inky chicks- Christmas in July
ttcrd- AG
sailingpineapple-AG, but a card
pumpkin spice.-AG



I hope you like my  tag Have a blessed day, Diana

18 comments:

  1. Love it! A great little tag! Thanks for joining our challenge at The Sailing Pineapple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful tag! thanks for playing with "Crafty Sentiments Challenges Blog". Good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so, so beautiful! Not only did you use some of my favorite papers from Nutcracker Suite, but you even used purple ribbon... which naturally entices sweet Sugar Plum dreams. :o) Gorgeous work, my dear friend! I've been thinking of you and sending lots of happy thoughts your way. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee that G45 line!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful how having fun can turn into something so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous, Diana!! The papers are so beautiful!! I love the ballerina!! What a fabulous tag my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful tag!! I love the paper and the ribbon looks great!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tag turned out so cute. I love how it opens and the ribbon. The ballerina looks so pretty as she spins on her tippie toes

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful creation! Your tag is just stunning. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Pause Dream Enjoy's Tag Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (PDE DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome tag, Diana! Love the paper choice and the colors. Thanks for playing with our Christmas in July challenge at Crafty Sentiments! Hugs, Cathy*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Festive tag - lovely layout - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. A GORGEOUS tag my friend!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous tag, love how it opens. TFS at The Sailing Pineapple :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its beautiful!
    Thank you for joining us at Through The Craft Room Door challenge.
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg ;) x DT member for TTCRD
    craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a super tag! I especially like the ballerina stamp. And how fun that it's a tag and card in one!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun tag! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
    Please join us again! (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...