Friday, August 4, 2017

Mermaids! Have you ever seen one?


DL.ART store-  check out all the fabulous bundles
caramel macchiato is my newest bundle with more on their way
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
Also check out my destash page
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #209 Challenge "Happy Birthday"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART AUGUST LINKY CHALLENGE




Hi Everyone,

Happy Friday!!
Do mermaids exist? Or is it a fantasy? What does a mermaid do? where do they live?  There are so many theories. What do you think?

The closest I came to a mermaid was a few years ago when one of my friends directed "The little Mermaid" at one of our local colleges. Turned out, the mermaid Ariel was one of my other friends granddaughters, with a most beautiful voice.

Here are the newest 1" Flair buttons in my DL.ART store


a set of 8 for $6.00
Place any order over $7.50 with any mermaid tale bundle in it and receive 1 random mermaid button with your order, no coupon necessary.
*only 1 button per every $7.50 spent, can not be combined with other discounts



Do you like steampunk or word art? I will be working on word art next in the meantime check out all the new steampunk buttons I have added.



All five owl sets are now available!!  Click here



I have just added some new items to my DL.ART store!!!
Seriously fun Coffee themed 1" Flair buttons. You will definitely want to get these for the next coffee lovers blog hop in the fall.
Every order over $7.50 (not including shipping and before other discounts) that has a coffee bundle in it, will receive a random coffee button, no coupon necessary.
*only 1 button per every $7.50 spent, can not be combined with other discounts



here is the link:  https://www.facebook.com/DLARTSTORE/

The owl series is now in my DL.ART store. the set of 6 above is  Set #1,  each set is $4.50.




Challenges:



my newest ribbon bundle



Follow on Bloglovin









My contact information is at the top of my blog


Have a blessed day, Diana

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...